Gen-3 Dash Shelves 2nd run

Cleaning up your garage? Looking for Yamaha unobtainium? Or just plain desperate? Try your luck here
TDS1970
Learners Permit

Gen-3 Dash Shelves 2nd run

Postby TDS1970 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:12 am

Hi all,

Some of you who are on other FJR forums may have seen mention of a Dash Shelf for the Gen-3 FJR, I facilitated a group buy on an international FJR site which sold out pretty quickly, so as a result, there has been a second run.

I have a couple of pics of the dash from other buyers (un fitted & fitted) which will follow this post.

If you did see the last run, you will notice that the price has unfortunately gone up, this is because Scott (the manufacturer) charges the 2014 price for the 1st run @ $139US before making them & manufacture costs have increased, so he’s now charging $159US & the shipping has been adjusted to $15US shipped to Australia.

This isn’t a huge amount of money for something that is custom engineered to your bike, doesn’t need any modifications to fit & gives you some much needed additional space to mount things off your bars.

If you are interested, can I ask your indulgence with regards to how to proceed (there were some problems with the 1st run of people ordering directly & with finite numbers, this almost led to over ordering & people missing out) so if you are interested, please PM me & I’ll send you the PayPal account for the manufacturer & let you know what info I need so I can cross reference everything with the manufacturer.

Any questions, please ask.

Cheers,

TDS1970

Return to “Swap, Sell or Trade”