Itinerary

This area is for the planning of the 2015 Assault
Sulphur
Scraping The Pegs
Scraping The Pegs

Re: Itinerary

Postby Sulphur » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:58 pm

Ha this could be fun. Lots of FJRs parked up out the front would be the first clue. Then when I walk inside I will be looking for a group of blokes on the wrong side of 40, with white hair, some hair or no hair at all. Motorcycle jackets hanging on the backs of chairs and still wearing motorcycle boots. That should work I think, or I could yell ( who owns the FjR out the front ) and see who turns around to look. That should work as well. :character-oldtimer: :auto-biker:

The White Tiger

Postby The White Tiger » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:18 pm

Sulphur wrote:Ha this could be fun. Lots of FJRs parked up out the front would be the first clue. Then when I walk inside I will be looking for a group of blokes on the wrong side of 40, with white hair, some hair or no hair at all. Motorcycle jackets hanging on the backs of chairs and still wearing motorcycle boots. That should work I think, or I could yell ( who owns the FjR out the front ) and see who turns around to look. That should work as well. :character-oldtimer: :auto-biker:

:text-lol: :text-goodpost: You got it spot on mate except I reckon most will be the wrong side of 50 :shifty:
May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you're dead - An old Irish blessing
Learn the rules so you can break them properly - Dalai Lama

Sulphur
Scraping The Pegs
Scraping The Pegs

Postby Sulphur » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:40 pm

I didn't want to upset any young whipper snapper that had not turned 50 yet , I would hate for then to feel left out. :laughing-rolling:

smurff
Cranky Celt
Cranky Celt

Postby smurff » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:37 am

""wrong side of 50 ""
:text-yeahthat:
SMURFF

Martyn
Chai Latte Barista
Chai Latte Barista

Postby Martyn » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:41 am

Sulphur wrote:I didn't want to upset any young whipper snapper that had not turned 50 yet , I would hate for then to feel left out. :laughing-rolling:

Thanks Sulphur. Much appreciated :) :)
FJR 1300 gen 1
KLR 650
XR250
Lol a CT110
And
Suzuki TM75

Return to “Assault on SA/Victoria 2015”